This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The electronic toll collecting system in Florida is created by SunPass Company. This comes under the supervision of the Department of Transportation. The customers of SunPass reap the benefits of discounts at the toll booths. All you have to do is buy the latest transponder provided by SunPass. The work of SunPass is to restrict the vehicle speed to 25 mph. If not followed, it amounts to a fine and speeding ticket. As the vehicles pass the booth, the toll money is deducted from your account. In sum, SunPass provides great service to their customers. SunPass also has an online website for their customers to access their accounts that will help them easily add funds to their card so that they don't have to go to the trouble of going to the company in person to address their queries. However, no matter how great the services SunPass offers it is inevitable that in their website, users will experience some technical glitches such as inaccesible login buttons or maybe directed to a faulty page. So if you are experiencing the problem described then you have come to the right page that will help you with your SunPass Login woes. Check out the instructional video below and be enlightened! If you are still confused then refer to the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your SunPass Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the SunPass Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://www.sunpass.com/accountLogin (Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting the link to your address bar, right click the empty text field of the address bar and with the drop down list that appears click Paste.)
- Once directed to the page, you will notice that there are text fields that needs to be filled up. Start with the first text field. Input your Account or Username or Transponder Number on it. Make sure you are inputting the correct-either of the three- information.
- After filling in the first text field, move on to the next one and enter your PIN Number on it. Make sure you are inputting your correct PIN Number to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After accomplishing steps one to three click the Log on Now button and you will be then directed to your account.
Having troubles while trying to login? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same page URL of SunPass: https://www.sunpass.com/accountLogin find the Forgot Pin link and click it which is situated right under the PIN header.
- After clicking the link, you will be then directed to another page which will be asking you of your Account Number/Username, five digit ZIP code, last four digits of your credit card number or your transponder number. Input the needed information carefully to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After completing all the mandatory text fields, click the Submit button and they will send then a link to your e-mail.
- Your account will be then validated and right after you can then change your password with a new one.
If all else fails, contact SunPass directly:
Make a call!
U.S and Canada: (1-888-TOLL FLA) 1-888-865-5352
Monday thru Friday, 7AM - 7PM
Write a letter!
PO Box 880029
Boca Raton, FL 33488-0029
Do not forget to bookmark this page and please do not forget to visit this page again for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding SunPass Login process. Have a nice day!